Strobius Bag Standard 85 II
Categories: Strobius Bags
Strobius Bag Standard 85 II is a unique bag designed by the professional photographers for transportation and storage of light stands, flashes, speedlights, triggers, umbrellas and other accessories.
- Strobius Bag Standard 85 II accommodates up to 3-4 sets of light equipment with folded light stands not longer than 85 cm (33.5 in). Standard lighting setup is defined as: speedlight + transmitter/receiver + light stand + bracket/holder + umbrella.
- Four external zipped pockets are placed at an angle from carrier's back in order to enhance bag compactness and to minimize bumps while carrying, also granting additional protection from weather and other external conditions.
- Each pocket accomodates 2 standard speedlights or equivalent volume of any equipment or accessories.
- If your folded light stands are not longer than 78 cm (30.7 in), you can keep holders/brackets mounted (to save space in the case and decrease equipment setup time).
- Moreover, the customized top of the bag is designed to allow you to pack the equipment longer than 85 cm (33.5 in) with minimal exposure.
- A soft pad at the bottom protects the equipment when Strobius Bag Standard 85 II is placed on the groung.
Similar soft pad at the rear side ensures comfort for your back.
- There are separated niches for umbrellas inside the Strobius Bag Standard 85 II so that:
- The umbrellas can be inserted and pulled out freely without interaction with the light stands.
- The umbrellas are protect from dirt on the light stands.
- The umbrellas buffer a potentially fragile equipment in the pockets from metal light stands.
- Main compartment: 85x22x12 сm (33.5x8.7x4.7 in)
- 4 external pockets: 23х12х7 сm (9x4.7x2.8 in) each
- Weight: 0.75kg (1.7 lb)
- Main material: water-resistant polyester (withstands light rain and humidity)
- Strobius Bag Standard 85 II
|Размер малых карманов||0 m|